af cramping?

rach

Reaction score
seems a silly question i suppose seens as ive got 1 child already but hes 12 now and i cant remember much about my last pregnancy
my af cramping started 2 days after ovulation and its still here which keeps making me feel like af still going to arrive i know a lot of ladies on here have had the same was just wondering how long it lasts for
xxxxxxxxxx

Hi Rach

I think mine lasted until 7 weeks but still was on and off a little for a couple of weeks after. Nothing to worry about - just that little baby sticking itself to you properly. :)

Louise

thanks louise guess i just keep thinking after getting so upset about being pg in first place i maybe dont deserve a baby and that now im so happy about it something bad is going to happen :(
thanks for the reply hun xxxxxx

Awww...Rach, don't think that way! Your emotions were running wild when you first found out and you had alot to deal with. You most certainly deserve this and don't think for one second that those breif "thoughts" you had mean anything bad will happen to your little miracle. I am 11 1/2wks and still get mild AF cramps, all it is, is everything stretching and growing. Some women have those types of cramping the entire pregnancy. No worries rach you'll be fine and so will your blessing!! :D
Cheer up! :lol:

xoxo Ree

Rach

Of course you deserve your baby. You spent a million times longer wanting the baby than panicking about it and to be fair you found out in exceptional circumstances. Everyone gets moments like that - all those hormones don't help I'm sure!

Sorry this is a bit late, I've been on holiday and finding it hard to catch up, but CONGRATULATIONS and I hope you have healthy pregnancy x

thanks kim i hope you had a nice relaxing holiday hun xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back