AF arrived....feeling very sorry for myself

moonpiesb

Reaction score
Hello ladies....I am sure that most or all of you have had these same feelings before, and I need a little pick me up. Any one have any advice on how to get out of this "poor, poor, pityful me" mood? :cry: :cry: :cry:

That sucks! So sorry to hear that AF has arrived. I've been rooting for you this last week reading your posts!

As far as feeling better, I suppose there's nothing better than doing something totally for yourself--splurging a little at the grocery store and getting yourself something decadent you'd usually be careful to avoid, or going out clothes-shopping and buying that piece that you usually think is a little too expensive. Or just forgetting about work for a day and staying home drinking coffee and reading good books! Go to a matinee movie.

Keep us posted during the next cycle! Good luck, and don't let this get you really down. I suppose we've all felt that way since we're participating in this message board--so you're among friends.

Sorry to hear it's not your month!

I think they'll be a whole load of us with fingers crossed for a BFP in May. Take care, we're all thinking of you.

Hagan Daaz works for me ........ usually the strawberry cheescake flavour :shock:

Thank you all so much for your kind words!!!!!! I did the ice cream thing...Ben and Jerry's Oatmeal Cookie Chunk.....now I feel like I could vomit.....I guess I endulged just a little TOO much.

I called and talked to my dr's nurse this morning; she said he was out of the office but she would talk to him when he got back and would see what he advised to do next. So now I am waiting for that phone call.

I am keeping my fingers crossed for all of us and sending up prayers by the thousands. I was told by a preacher the other day that God won't help us do what we can do for ourselves....well, I am doing my part....hoping that he will send a miracle my way.

Thanks again.

BABY DUST BY THE TONS TO EACH AND EVERYONE OF US!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back