AF arrived but boobs still sore?

Discussion in 'Trying to Conceive' started by dollybop, Jul 7, 2013.

1. dollybop

dollybop Well-Known Member

Has anyone experienced this before? Witch got me this afternoon, nothing heavy yet but sure enough bang on time. Strangely though my boobs are sore still. Usually when AF is coming they die down & on the day the soreness goes completely. I was late with my soreness this month, usually I get tender boobs from ov-af but this month I only got sore a few days ago. Hate my body messing me around and being confusing! I did take EPO this month so I'm wondering if that has possibly messed my body around a little? I didn't really take them for all that long though only maybe 4-5 days.
    Here's to another month down the drain, but onwards & upwards I guess!:roll:

2. Hollyhotlips

Hollyhotlips Well-Known Member

Dolly my boobs have confused me so much this month too. The 2 cycles before they were V sore around OV time. I am CD 27 today, not sure how many DPO but I should've OV by now and they've been sore for 6 days!! I thought it was AF coming but no sign of that either. I give up :lol: x

3. Iwant3

Iwant3 Well-Known Member

I sometimes have sore boobs passed af too! annoying when your body does something new isn't it?

4. dollybop

dollybop Well-Known Member

It sure is! I swear I have a new thing happen each month but no damn bfp! This is the first time I can remember ever having sore boobs during AF. Not sure if it's something to do with a hormonal imbalance etc. I'm booked in at the GP today, I know it hasn't been a whole year but I'd like to hope I can at least have my bloods checked to see if I have any imbalance or just to make sure i'm ovulating at least! :)

5. jojo3972

jojo3972 Well-Known Member

My boobs stay sore for up to 3 days after af usually and some months I get no sore bombs at all so confusing nothing I get these days is a symptom it's just my body beeing a tease lol x

6. rachelb

rachelb Well-Known Member

Sorry that the witch got you hun. My boobs have a mind of their own lol

7. Angelone

Angelone Well-Known Member

This actually has happened to me this month I took a test on 1st July and it was faintly bfp period cane on 4th and I still had tender boobs and tested yesterday and got a bfp so atm I'm not sure what's going in if iv had a mc and the hormone es still there or am I preg it's a nitemare xx

Sent from my C6603 using Tapatalk 2