AF 2 days late, still BFN

becks1981

Reaction score
So AF was due yesterday but still no show! I'm having frequent urination, sore boobs and really tired. I tested today with a Superdrug early detection test and got a BFN!

Has this happened to anybody? Starting to think My symptoms are all in my head...although can't imagine needing to pee all the time can be imaginary...and it's definitely not an infection as I always have a full bladder and it doesn't hurt when peeing.

Help:roll:

Last edited:
My cycle is usually 28 days but one month in summer my period didn't arrive until day 34. I'm guessing my ovulation was delayed by illness/stress whatever. Could this be the case?

Also could be pregnant & just too early for you, some people didn't get a BFP until days & days after AF was due. And some never test positive through POAS and only a blood test as strange as that sounds.

Yep his happened to me only last month.. my cycles are 26 days without fail, yet this particular month it was 29 days. I took Superdrug clearblue and started to convince myself with symptoms inc peeing all the time bloating sickness sore boobs. I was stressed but it's also known to happen that a woman can get an irregular period at least once in her lifetime

I've not logged on for some time as I was becoming so disheartened. However, I did this evening as I too am two days late, yet showing negative on tests.
Really emotionally frustrating. Today, I was out shopping and I swear every woman was pregnant!

MissRosie - 4 days late and still no sign of AF. My boobs are still hurting, my cervix is high and closed and I'm constantly peeing! Holding out a few more days before testing again

Tina14 - it's so hard and I agree babies and pregnant people are everywhere at the moment. Please keep me updated x

So I tested again this morning and still negative. No period twinges yet either.
So you're four days late? Are you not testing daily? x

Hey Becks! Any more tests? Keeping my fingers crossed for you!!:dust:

Last edited:
Hi girls - yes 4 days late today! iv not tested since yesterday afternoon when I got the BFN! Can't afford to keep buying more tests all the time so not testing everyday. Going to Buy a FRER twin pack today...will test in the morning and if no luck, I'll try again tues and if still BFN and no sign of AF, will make an app at GP.

Tina - are u testing every day? I have my fingers crossed for u xx

So just went to the loo and when I wiped I had thin stretchy mucus that had a brown tinge to it...maybe AF is now on her way! :(

Last edited:
Sorry to hear that Rosie, lots of luck for next cycle.

I haven't had any more brown CM since that post, not sure what is going on!

AF arrived this morning, feeling really emotional as really thought this was our month. Only ever once been late and that was when I was pregnant with our little girl. I knew something was up as my BBT dropped drastically this morning from 97.7 to 95.18

Sorry to hear that becks.

All the best for your next cycle x

Oh becks....I've got everything crossed for you, for next month.
It's horrible when you think 'this is the month'... I've had them...
wish you all the luck xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back