Af 2 days late. Lots of white glue like CM ?? Sorry tmi

Sarah10987

Reaction score
As the title states.

Any ideas ?
I'm going to test on Sunday xx

My cm was similar to that before I got my bfp, so fingers crossed! Any reason you're holding out until Sunday? Xx

Hi Naomi

I'm scared it's going to be negative lol so trying to hold out just a couple more days.
I've been feeling quite emotional too was driving home from work yesterday and thought about my dog who is alive and well and just started crying lol

But I also stopped my bc mini pill on 30th may and had a bleed straight after then I knew I ovulated a week lot so later as I had extreme bloating etc.

But I've heard bad things about the side effects of coming off it to ttc that it can give you pregnancy symptoms.

But these are extreme if that's the case. My nipples are erect and the little bumps are more prominent and I also have blue veins going theough them and pains in my armpits, so I'm holding onto fact that could def be a sign of pregnancy.

What would you think ? Xx

Well it all sounds promising but I know when I was ttc my first I had what seemed like every symptom under the sun some months including vomiting and it was just my body playing tricks on me. It does sound positive though for you although you never know with coming off the pill. Hope it's good news for you Sunday though :) you're doing well to hold off that long! Xx

Took test today only a cheapo one from eBay. And bfn

I've rang my gp and he said it could be withdrawal from the pill and to test in another 2 days and if neg to book an appointment. It's been 33 days since what I thought was withdrawal bleed and these symptoms are driving me crazy!!

I've randomly got one blocked nostril too with no cold, and my stomach looks 5 months gone. So blooming fed up lol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back