Advise please!

Tazzy

Reaction score
I'm just after women who may b able to give me advise. Basically me and my partner don't use contraceptive as we would like a baby. I was on the depo contraceptive injection for about 4 years and came off it around April time. Since coming off it I have not bled or had any pains (I also never bled on it) but the last couple of days I've had pains down there and my boobs and nipples r soo sore! I done a pregnancy test couple weeks back as i had to make sure i wasnt pregnant for a test at hospital and it was negative. These pains make me think I'm cmeing on but its been few days now and I've never had the sore boobs before. I just wondered if I should do a better test (used tesco own brand) or how long this injection will take to leave my system? Also i should add my partner had cancer years ago and coza chemo had fertility tests. He is fertile but there slow. Any advise would b much appreciated. Thank you

Hi and welcome. A lot of women on here rave about super drug pregnancy tests so maybe try this? Or Clear First Response Early Response?

Good luck with trying to concieve xx

Hi Tazzy,

It took about a year for it to come out of my system

Good luck xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90