Advice

Discussion in 'Third Trimester' started by ella, Jan 21, 2008.

1. ella

ella Well-Known Member

Helloo, right well I have been having contractions on and off since 11.30 nothing too exciting or painful but they do nip a bit at the peak - thing is I have a gp apt in half an hour and I have to drive myself - should I go or not bother??

2. Squiglet

Squiglet Well-Known Member

go.... you're unlikely to pop.. and I've had a few like that...but have died off...:( plus your gp can check to see if you're dilated :)

3. ella

ella Well-Known Member

That is what I figure - but knowing my luck ......

4. Natural mamma

Natural mamma Well-Known Member

Its your first right????? It could be the start and it could go on for days....mine did. Go see the G.P you'll be fine.....HOW EXCITING :cheer:

5. ella

ella Well-Known Member

Yep my first - great- days of this :roll: :roll: well gp said she doesnt think anything is happening imminently she didnt do an internal exam but she had a feel of my tummy and - baby is not fully engaged - which is weird because I had a sweep last monday and obstetrition Dr. said head was fully engaged - I dont know who to believe, oh well not to worry not long now either way

6. Babylicious

Babylicious Well-Known Member