Advice ??

Gabrielle

Reaction score
My mind is going a bit .. I’ve had 6 days of dark brown spotting . At first thought my period was coming on early but clearly wasn’t . Just brown spotting / discharge few times a bit more then lightened up till it went away . My boobs have been sore , sensitive nipples , nausea and bloating feeling along with being tired ( but I also have a 3&4 year old boys that wear me out lol ). Had a few little hiccups with my pills but as the doctor said just take it as soon as I remember . Which was the next morning the few times I forgot in the evening .. I took two tests and both negative . Has anyone had brown discharge /spotting for around 6 days during their ovulation or ended up finding out you were pregnant ? I read implantation and even ovulation spotting only last a very short time .. I just never had this before . As far as the dark brown issue that happened . My period isn’t due till about 10-11 days .

Maybe it’s because you missed a few pills so your hormones are a bit all over the place?
That’s probably it ! I read a lot of “ breakthrough bleeding “ Didn’t think it would last that long though . Guess I’ll wait it out and see if my period arrives

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back