Advice

vickymc69

Reaction score
So af was due on friday and didnt show. I have been testing with ic since wednesday and nothing. Done one today and there was a v v very faint line, but not in right place i didnt think. Done another test woth same sample and got same again in same place. Lines came up within 10 mins and not had any lines at all with these tests and done about 20 since tuesday. Can anyone see anything and if so, what do u think? x

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    111.9 KB · Views: 82
I can't see a line but having said that I don't think my eyes are the best. I always recommend clear blue digital. No faffing about with lines & you clearly see PREGNANT. Good luck 🍀 Xxx

I can see them! Having said that they look quite close to the control line but haven't used these before so maybe that's where they're meant to be xx

Thanks for replying ladies. And proudmammy, thats what i thought. Will wait a few days a see if af arrives or test again x

I can see lines but not sure if they are a bit close to the test line and thin, I would leave it a couple of days and try again. Good luck lovely x

I can definitely see lines too!! They do look a bit close but maybe that's where they are supposed to be on those particular tests? Good luck and really hope this is it! Xxx

Can you get a frer? They show up lines nice and early and clearly xxx

Lines look too close to control line sorry xx

Sent from my SM-J500FN using Tapatalk

I see them and don't think they are too close. So you have any opk's the same make? Good way to judge if the lines in the right place! Good luck, I remember you from before :) x

I can see them and from what I can remember from taking these tests then look like they are in the right place, I would test again in the morning. Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back