ADVICE

melanieyeah

Reaction score
HI yall, my sister is ttc and she had some pink jelly type stuff the other day (tmi) so she used a tampon, and when she took it out it had ''black'' stuff on the end apparently. You think she was p/g without knowing and lost it, or what? i think shes seeing the doc but i wanted a sooner reply :) thanks!

Hi there
While we were TTC, I had similar bleeding. Unless she's had a positive result - I don't think that she has lost the embryo. The black stuff is old blood (almost a deep dark browny black). I also found that my periods all started with very light slimey pink discharge, followed a couple of days later with the full period.
It would be better though if she had it checked out. Wish her good luck!!
Emilia xx

thanks so much for that! she will be relieved!!! :D thanks again!

ps..... oops, forgot to say that when she does have a positive result or even whilst she's TTC, ditch the tampons and only use pads! Quite important!!!!!
Emilia xx

ahhh whys that then? can it be dangerous, i will be happy to pass that onto her thansk so much!!

Hello again...
I'm not exactly sure why, but check it out on the internet. My midwives in all 3 pregnancies highlighted it to me. Worth asking the GP. I've always just seen it as the norm - never really wondered why.
Lots to think about and to remember, hey? :?
Emilia xx

thanks again sweetie, ive learned something for myself there too :3 hehe!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back