Advice & Tips & Thoughts

hopefulmum2014

Reaction score
Just joined the forum looking for people to talk to and share advice and thoughts with as ttc and kind of feel like I don't have anyone to talk to, it seems a nightmare trying to get a regular doctor and no friends in same boat as me.

I have been ttc for 5 months, I am 33, my partner is 33, he has 2 children. My periods are very regular usually 30 days I have used the ovulation kits, I have had positive day 15 every month. This month I haven't had a positive but had the fertile mucas on day 13 in the day, did an ov test on the night, it came back negative and haven't had a positive since, just wondering does anyone else with regular periods randomly ov early, or is is poss I didn't ov?

I have had blood tests, partner has done specimen test and all fine, I have also had swabs which are fine. Both taking prenatal vitamins.

Is there anyone out there is similar situation to me? If so any tips and advice?

Hi there, I ovulate as early as cd10 or as late as cd15, you may of ovulated early or may of not ovulated at all this cycle, it's quite common not to ovulate every cycle. xx

Thank you for the reply. How regular are your periods? Do you know if you don't ov do you still have a period?

Thank you for the reply. How regular are your periods? Do you know if you don't ov do you still have a period?

My cycles can be from 26-29 days, the only way of knowing if you have an anovulatory cycle is to have 21 day blood tests, there is no other way of knowing as all other symptoms like opks and temping can be identical even if you didn't ovulate, and yes you can have a normal period xx

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back