Advice/thoughts needed!

Cocopops340

Reaction score
Hi,

Im very new to this so bare with me! We are TTC and i came off cerazette (mini pill) a month ago. I rarely had periods on it so no clue about my cycle. Im pretty sure i ovulated around 28 june and we had regular sex from coming off the pill till 3 June. I was told on this date i am at risk of redundancy and will know more at the end of the month so we put our plans on hold. For the last week my boobs are sore and my nipples VERY painful. I've still not had af since stopping the pill so no clue when i would be classed as late and able to do a reliable test. Also when we had sex last night i had a bleed straight after but nothing this morning or since (sorry if tmi!) I did a cheap test last weds and got bfn but i dont know if this would have been too early to detect anything? If only i know when my af should be!

Could i be pregnant or is this normal after coming off the pill?

Thanks x

It's hard to tell some people catch straight away some wait weeks for their cycles to return. I came off the same pill in December AF arrived 41 days later and I had every pregnancy symptom going, especially the painful breasts.

Wait a few more days and test again x

When I came off cerazette, it took around 6-7 weeks to have my first AF and I had every pregnancy symptom, it was driving me mad!!!! It then took a few months for my cycle to settle into a regular pattern x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back