advice really needed

Oh goodness me. Just wanted to say good luck, hope everything is ok and fingers crossed for you. Take care of yourself xx

I'm sorry it was a bfn. You're on the right path now for getting answers. How are feeling about it all now you've done the test? x

Dropped the sample off at the dr and she called me back , she said it can take up to 4 weeks to show positive on a test and that she is ringing the hosputal upto see what they say then she is going to call me back as she is concerned by the light headednessand pain on my right side , she said they might leave me till mon or want to see me today xx

Dr just call me back again , shes spoke with the consultant at hospital they want me back at the gp on monday for another pg test if that cones back negative again there going to do a blood test straight away and see if that shows up pregnancy , if the paib gets worse over the weekend ive to go straight to a&e , imso stressed now why isnt anything simple xx

Blimey! I hope it's not as bad they think. I know it won't be easy but try and relax over the weekend x

Im going to try not to think about fx the pain isnt gettin worse so thats a good sign xx

Fingers across its just a shy one and by Monday the rest will be bfp! Xx

That's good the pain isn't worse. Like dee said hopefully Monday you'll have your bfp and it'll all be fine x

I hope so but im not getting my hopes up just in case xx

Hey Jodie hope you're ok and feeling less stressed today x

Hey, are you back to the docs today? Xx

Hey ladies yep been to the dr bfn , so he did a blood test and will get the results tomorrow aft he said if that doesnt show anything ive to do another test in 2 weeks , af still not shown up had no pink on wiping since fri , still feel crampy like af i get before af but ive had that over a week now iys all so blooming confusing , not been on over the weekend how are u ladies doing xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back