advice plz on Louies jabs

foxymum

Reaction score
help me plz!! Louie is having injections on Wednesday this week, he missed his 13 month menigitis jab coz he was ill & then his MMR coz we were picking Georgia up from the airport.

anyway i have had his app through for Wed & they have put both lots of injections down together, i thought they had them seperately on different days :think: :think: or am i wrong?
any help much appreciated girls :hug:

i personally wouldn't let them do all the jabs on the same day :?
Mayb ask for Louie to have the MenC on that day then ask to go back the week after for the MMR :)

Nic'n'Keeley said:
Mayb ask for Louie to have the MenC on that day then ask to go back the week after for the MMR :)

yeh thats what i thought, but i reckon they will get funny with me :(

Joe was a few weeks late for the men jabs so they done the mmr instead and done his men jabs a few weeks later. They wouldnt do them on the same day. If I were you I wouldnt let them do it. Get the MMR then the others a few weeks later.

Aimee had hers done on the same day, I think. She was really grumpy for weeks after though and I wish I hadn't.

foxymum said:
Nic'n'Keeley said:

yeh thats what i thought, but i reckon they will get funny with me :(

Who cares if they get funny with you... your putting Louie's health first... don't let them bother you hun :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back