Advice plz ladies

laura.roper

Reaction score
Hi girls what's the earliest u starting buying for your little one? Would u say 8+4 is to early it's killing me not buying anything I was going to wait untill after 12 but it seems so far away xxx

I have tried to wait till at least 12 weeks for all 3 of mine but its up to you hun, what are you planning on buying x

I bought most things already by 12 weeks for my 2 children, its up to you hunny, the say the "safe" mark is 12 weeks but it never stopped me, think I was buying clothes at around 7-8 weeks and had a whole nursery of furniture and pram by 12 weeks lol xx

think ill wait till the last 6 weeks to buy the bigger items ( cause ill be ordering online anyways ) and maybe buy clothes and stuff after my 12-20 week scan im not sure yet.with xmas comming up and then my sons birthdays in feb and march im generally skint for the first part of the yr.

Well Ive had to scans now and my first one the baby measures 1.2mm now it's measuring 19mm I'm just so
Excited I was only going to get unisex stuff and stuff for nursery etc xxx

Yeah i bought unisex stuff with paige and jake as i didnt find out the sex for them. With this one i waited till my 20 week scan and bought a pink outfit :)

I'm not buying anything at least until after New Year, when I'll be approaching 16 weeks. That's cos I'm a bit overwhelmed with work and xmas stuff and I can't be arsed. Plus it terrifies me! xx

im going to wait until 20+ weeks

sooo far away! but i wont feel comfortable buying any earlier.

but its up to you hun :)

We have everything already as jasper is only just 17month... Plus of course we were expecting another...

But when I find out the sex I will be buying odd bits here and there :)

Gosh you ladies are organised! I'm fast approaching v day and have nothing lol x

not til after my 20 week scan unless theres something irresistable x

As soon as I've had my 12 week scan - I'm off to the pram shop!!! But then I'm not telling anyone I'm pregnant until then either so it'd be a little suspicious buying baby things haha!

Buy stuff as soon as you feel ready hun cos honestly after 12 weeks the time just flies by and you run out of it pretty quickly xxxxxxxxxx

I started collecting stuff for leo just before and mainly after my 12 scan x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back