ADVICE PLEASE!!

Dee1985

Reaction score
hi,
now im in my last 8weeks people keep saying "looks like your starting to drop" what does this mean i have no idea? how will i no when i have dropped, is this when my bump goes low? when does this usually happen? i no the baby is head down as the midwife told me last week? is that the same as dropped?? i feel a bit dumb lol... any advice for me please?

I think it means that the baby is moving down and is getting ready to make an appearance. You might feel it moving less aswell now! I'm not sure but think thats what it means.

dropped usually means baby is head down in pelvis getting ready to deliver. it sort of looks like your bump is migrating southward!!
in my experience people start saying that around your due date to make you feel better!!!
you'll know when the baby is really dropping cos u will not be able to pass a loo without squeezing out 2 drops and on your 2nd and subsequent pregnancies you might not even make the loo!!!
sorry to sound so cynical but 2nd baby due tomorrow and getting really fed up now!
nia

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back