Advice please

loopylucy1990

Reaction score
Last month I had a proper period since coming off the pill this month the same a couple days late but still here does this mean I'm ovulation again ?

On average, it takes one to three months for the body to resume ovulation, although it can take longer. The pill prevents ovulation by artificially regulating your body's hormones. When you stop taking it, your hormone levels return to normal. ... A period occurs naturally about 14 to 16 days after ovulation.

Some women ovulate and conceive hours after taking their last pill, particularly if they've been using a progestogen-only type – but of course, things aren't always that speedy.

One of the signs you’re ovulating again is the return of your periods. A period occurs naturally about 14 to 16 days after ovulation. This is different from the bleed that you have while taking the pill, which is simply caused by the sudden decrease in hormones when you have a week off the pill or you take placebos for a week.

It is not unusual for your first couple of post-pill cycles to be irregular, or longer than usual; in fact, about one in 30 women won’t get a period for many months after coming off the pill. If this happens, it doesn't necessarily mean that you aren't ovulating – just that your cycle is not regular and you may need to use other methods to find out when ovulation is taking place. If this continues and you’re concerned about it, though, make an appointment with your GP.

I'm not sure completely but u can get pregnant straight away can take up to three months just depends on your body hun

I just read that and thought I would show u

Thank you I had a small bleed a couple weeks after coming off pill then normal period last month then again this week

Alot of ladies say they had a withdrawal bleed and even ovulated just after that and everything got back to normal

I deffo think it's worth getting them chap opks off ebay you'll have enough to last you a while testing twice a day at least then you'll know when you are ovulating :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kiara.y2
Back