Advice please

confusedmum

Reaction score
I haven't had a period since 3rd Feb tender breasts nauseous tired frequent trips to bathroom so took a test yesterday cheapie and it showed a very faint line took another one today sainsburys brand again a faint line showed just been to loo and there was a tiny amount of blood when I wiped
I thought implantation bleeding would usually happen before positive test I have no pains has anyone else experienced this

You have had two positive tests so you are pregnant its just a case of knowing how far along. Are your periods usually regular? A faint line can mean that you are still early in pregnancy but as you get further along the lines can actually get lighter again. It sounds like it would be a good idea to see the doctor. You can get a scan to find out how far along you are.

Bleeding can be the begining of a miscarriage but lots of ladies have spotting or bleeding and everything turns out fine.

Last edited:
You have had two positive tests so you are pregnant its just a case of knowing how far along. Are your periods usually regular? A faint line can mean that you are still early in pregnancy but as you get further along the lines can actually get lighter again. It sounds like it would be a good idea to see the doctor. You can get a scan to find out how far along you are.

Bleeding can be the begining of a miscarriage but lots of ladies have spotting or bleeding and everything turns out fine.

Hi no my periods are not regular and I think I am still early on as I had a blood test which showed negative over 2 weeks ago

Sounds like you're pregnant if youve had two lines on two separate tests :) i had bleeding in early pregnancy and all was fine. Saw GP and they sent me for an early scan to check everything was ok and everything was as it should be :) My midwife also said its really common to have bleeding and spotting in the first trimester. Fingers crossed for you hun xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tchotchke
Back