advice please :(

MrsS15

Reaction score
I'm 2dpo and tonight I went to the toilet and when I wiped there was really pale blood on the paper. Tonight I've also had terrible stomach cramps really low down and then started having pain when peeing so I think I've got a urine infection. Do you think the 2 could be related? I get uti's a lot but never with anything like that alongside it. Any advice would be fab! Xx

Hi didn't want to read and run but I don't know the answer to your question! I am not sure how early implantation bleeding can be? Just wanted to wish u good luck tho xx

Thanks for replying hun. Definitely not IB as I'm pretty sure now the blood is coming from my urine, there's been a lot more of it now. I'm in total agony, peeing glass every 5 minutes and got the most awful stomach cramps. I'm sitting in the toilet near tears! Had so many utis before but never this painful with bleeding. It's going to be a long night :( xx

Last edited:
Oh no sorry to hear this hun, I'm not really sure but sounds like it could be due to the UTI, get to the GP x

Sometimes I have blood if it goes into my kidneys, with anti biotics it goes, it only happened a couple times though. Online it says blood in the urine is just a symptom of a uti, butt I would definitely try to make an appointment today just to make sure it is just a uti and nothing more serious.

Got a rather painful kidney infection. Feeling super sorry for myself today :( xx

Last edited:
:hugs: UTI's are awful and so uncomfortable. Did they give u antibiotics? Xx

Yeah got pregnancy safe anti bs, just in case! I get utis a lot but never had blood like that before. It ended up bright red and slightly clotty. Gave me a bit of a fright!

I'm back to work tomorrow jess. Don't feel like I can be off as I've only been back a month!

Thanks for the hugs girls :hug: xx

We'll see how you feel later but if you're still feeling rough don't go in, doesn't matter that you were off sick before, it was for a different reason and it doesn't matter anyway! X

Don't worry about work, just worry about getting yourself better! I thought the doc would have tried to give you a sick note? Hope your feeling better soon xx

I've passed blood with UTIs a couple of times and it is scary and horrible! So glad you got antibiotics, they should sort it right out. Feel better soon & drink plenty of water to flush it out x

ETA: I presume your Dr said to take painkillers of you need to? I was always told that & it really helped.

Last edited:
Thanks ladies. Feeling a little bit better this afternoon, not having the sweats anymore but I'm still unnaturally cold. Going for a nice bath now and hubby is making me dinner then an early night. Hoping a good sleep will sort me out. Didn't sleep till 4am this morning and got about half an hour here and there. I'll go into work but if I'm struggling I'll say. I'm only in tomorrow then off till the weekend so hoping I can manage!

Thanks birdie. Never had the blood before so got a fright! I took pain relief last night and it didn't touch the pain. Hot water bottles are really helping the cramps but I'll definitely take more pain relief before bed xx

Managed to get through work without dying. My day was okay actually, drank water and cranberry juice like there's no tomorrow. Plenty of pain killers and anti biotic's. Convinced this won't be my month now though! Xx

Glad it wasn't too bad, the antibiotics will clear it up in no time. I'm not sure this could affect potential implantation so there's still hope x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back