Advice please

Discussion in 'Am I Pregnant?' started by Maxinejupe, Jul 22, 2013.

1. Maxinejupe

Maxinejupe Member

Hello i am new to this but just wondered if anyone can give me any advice, my last period was 02/07/2013 and on 19/07/2013 i started bleeding again. Could this be an implantation bleed or just early period. It was a medium flow but with no cramping or anything and lasted 3 days. Any advice anyone please. Thank you
    I havent bleed all day and now have just gone to the loo and its a pink and clear jelly type fluid.....really confused now....any help please

#1 Maxinejupe, Jul 22, 2013
    Last edited: Jul 22, 2013
  2. naomip

naomip Well-Known Member

I would go and get that checked out at the doctor hun. I'm sure it's nothing to worry about but irregular bleeding could be a sign of an underlying problem. I had this exact problem in January and it turned out that my womb lining was way too thick which caused a mid cycle bleed. It was easily solved with medication but if I hadn't had got it checked out, it would have been very difficult to conceive. X x x

3. Maxinejupe

Maxinejupe Member

I've got doctors today so hopefully they will know why, thank you :)