Advice please! :)

Jojo89

Reaction score
Hi, I'm new to this forum so I am not great with the codes used to shorten the words but anyways, I just wonder if anyone can help me! I think I might be pregnant but not sure :-S
I got married nearly 4 weeks ago now and we have had unprotected sex since then because we would like to have a baby. We had sex when my iphone app said I was ovulating but I am not always regular so I didn't know wether this was accurate anyways. I felt really weird for two weeks like something was different, I was feeling sick, really tired, little funny sensations near belly button, sore back, went light headed quite a bit and hungry all the bloody time! So I took a pregnancy test which came back negative :( but not sure if it was too soon! But then the day after taking it I came on my period so I thought there was no way I could be pregnant but I have heard you still could be even if you have your period. The period was different to my normal one, very heavy and I had to leave work early as it was that bad (I have had this before tho!) but normally they can last 7 days and this only lasted 3 but then there was a bit of spotting a few days after.
So I was just wondering really if I possibly could be and when would be the best to actually test again? It's annoying seeing a negative but I can't help myself from wanting to try!!
Any advice would be much appreciated. Thank you :) x

Have you recently came off birth control?

If you had a really heavy period, I would doubt very much if you were pregnant to be honest x

Ok.
Would you recommend any pregnancy tests that aren't too expensive, I bought the really cheap dip tests and have heard bad reviews about them.

Hiya if you had a normal period and a negative test I would say its not very likely

A lot of the time a lot of symptoms that may look like pregnancy symptoms are exactly the same as af symptoms x

BabyDust *****

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back