Advice Please!

sophiestars

Reaction score
Hi ladies! Just wanted a bit of advice really..one of my best friends is getting married on the 15th of september by which time ill be 33 weeks pregnant. She is getting married out in the sticks in the middle of nowhere lol obviously I really want to be there but with it being just under a 2 hour car ride away im thinking is it really wise to do so far along? We have a lift there but not back as the person giving us a lift is staying in a nearby hotel. My OH said he will book us into the same hotel so that we can all come home together in the morning otherwise if we make our own way home on public transport its just over a 3 hour journey & will cost us double then what it would for the hotel! It would be nice for us to do this as would be the last time we get a chance for the 2 of us to do anything like this for a while im a just a bit worried being so far away from the hospital etc! am i worrying over nothing? xxxx

I honestly think at 33 weeks u will be fine :) id say go an enjoy ur self i dont think being 33 weeks is anything to worry about xx

I'd say go for it! Me and the OH are looking to book a holiday abroad and won't be until about October so be approx the same sort of time 32/33 weeks. =] x

Go for it Hun, I'm going to a wedding when I'm 37weeks Same situation as yourself, I will be miles away from my hospital :) you will be fine at 33weeks xx

I agree! Just remember to take your notes with you!

My oh is best man at a wedding when I'm 36 weeks, it's in mid August & I'm dreading it, I'll be a fat sweating hippo! I think we might be staying in a hotel although I may drive depending on how I feel. I'm just going to have to wait & see how I feel on the day, if I'm in pain I may just have to not go, although I'd hate that! My advice is just go with the flow, some women struggle at that stage & others are fine!x

I was a bridesmaid at 37 weeks. Worried LO would turn up early... he was 2 weeks late in the end. Just have your hospital bag with you in case xx

I'd say go for it! Me and the OH are looking to book a holiday abroad and won't be until about October so be approx the same sort of time 32/33 weeks. =] x

Just make sure if you're flying, the airline you choose will allow to to fly this far along as it does vary between operators. You will probably need a doctors note too after 28 weeks. xxx

Go. Take notes and hospital bag and know what the local hospital is just in case but doubt you'll need it. Also if you have a room and get exhausted you can always go and have a nap :) or just enjoy yourself and relax.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back