Advice please

Discussion in 'Trying to Conceive' started by mrsocd23, Jun 9, 2013.

1. mrsocd23

mrsocd23 New Member

hey!
    im new to this so bare with me!
    I came off the pill in january and had a withdrawl bleed as normal then had nothing for around 7 weeks then i had 3 days spotting/light bleeding. 2 weeks later i had another couple days of spotting, then in 2 weeks again i had another couple days of spotting. then 2 weeks later a had what i think was a period that lasted 5 days which is about normal for me. its now been 7 weeks since that and i have had nothing since!! i am a bit of a worryer and im just worried incase this means i cant get pregnant!
    has anyone else had similar experience? i guess im just looking for some reassurance that this is normal

2. scn

scn Well-Known Member

Not had a similar experience I'm afraid. My period came 6-7 weeks after stopping my pill, but did take around 3-4 months to settle into a regular cycle. Have you spoken to your GP about it?

3. mrsocd23

mrsocd23 New Member

havnt been to the GP yet but i think i may give it to the end of this month and see what they have to say.

4. scn

scn Well-Known Member

Certainly speak to them, I would have thought you should be settling into some sort of cycle by now. Good luck x