advice please x

E44girl

Reaction score
Evening all, just a quick one.
I'm 7 weeks pregnant, I've spotted every day since other than odd day. I've had tests that confirm I'm okay, and early scan Tuesday just gone... Baby all fine. Good strong heartbeat.
My concern is today I can barely move! I am knackered, I feel so weak I can barely pick up a bottle of pop! The bleed is slightly more today, and I'm still none the wiser as to why I am spotting.
I don't have a midwife as of yet to call, hopefully next week!
Now am i being too worried of should if I still feel this bad get to hospital of our of hours tomorrow ? I feel I am being too worried concidering the scan went all well.
Thanks all x

You could try 111 and ask them. They may make you an appointment?
Im not to sure. But I hope you and Baby are okay :) x

Brick wall tiredness is very common in the first tri, you usually start to get some energy back once you're nearing second tri xx

Chances are you'll still be as tired lol, it really is a difficult time xx

Yes I've been tired for couple weeks now but today I have no energy at all, and with spotting getting heavier I was feeling more worried.

Call the doctor. If your spotting is getting heavier, you need to call someone and get it checked out, even if you had the scan. Not trying to scare you as sounds like all is good, but my advice is to get seen by a nice, sympathetic doctor.
Good luck. Hope this tiredness subsides soon. Xx

Sorry I misunderstood, thought you were worried about the tiredness. Definitely get checked if you're worried your bleeding is getting heavier xx good luck xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back