Advice Please - UPDATE!

iWitch

Reaction score
So I've had a case of thrush over the weekend. I spoke to MW who said I could use the pessary as long as I did not use the applicator. I inserted it last night thinking this would allow enough time to dissolve...it didn't and has been dissolving this morning! I've been to loo at dinner and wiped to fine a pinky discharge (pale) which is quite stringy. I did several wipes and its still there. Is the normal ladies? xx

Last edited:
Iv never had it I'm afraid, hope someone can help. I'm sure it's normal xx

Thrush can cause slight bleeding. I had it in my last pregnancy and was worried and went straight to the gp who said it's fine x

Thanks! It went and now it's back again. I have an appt this eve for an injection so will ask the nurse about it returning xx

Thrush can cause bleeding x

Thrush has got worse and discharge has increased slightly. Spoke to MW and I've to book in with GP for a swab (no appts today!) and if discharge increases or can't get appt for tomorrow the. Have to ring her back so she can ring assessment unit for an appt

Been to the loo this morning and wiped to find fresh blood. Not clots or anything but a lot on the tissue :( Panicking!

Phoned MW who is going to ring EPU at 9 when it opens and try book me in - she says its more than likely the thrush but I can't help but panic!!

Hope everything is ok. Fx for you xxx

Fingers are crossed for you - keep us posted xx

Thanks ladies. Sat anxiously waiting for the phonecall

sorry you are having such a crap time, fx everything is ok.sending big hugs xx

Thanks :) sat in EPU - had bloods etc taken just waiting to see doctor. All being well, I'll get to see my bean tomorrow! Just hope the doctors check up has good news first xx

Well womb is closed and all doc can see is old blood. They did have to clamp for swabs and coz of tilted womb was horrible! Good news is I can see bean tomorrow morning :) and my scan date finally arrived which is 22 July! x

So chuffed its good news! Keep us posted after scan x

Thank yoooou! I know this has been asked recently but I can't remember which thread it was. Will I get a pic? Do I need to request one or will they automatically give me one? xx

Not all epu give pics but u can only ask x

Thanks Jojo! I will ask for one xx

Last edited:
Thanks Sophie, is alright with you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member