My partner and I have been TTC for 16 months now. All test were coming back as normal so I was referred for a HSG which was undertaken mid April. The results came back as left tube normal and right tube appeared normal but examination haltered prior to spill. The hospital are now offering me for either IUI or a laproscopy. I have asked for another HSG because the last one was inconclusive as the radiologist did not complete the test - very annoying! They seem reluctant to do this for me and I feel a little frustrated by the fact that I am now left up in the air not knowing if I have 2 working tubes or one. I understand that IUI is the next step if you have 2 healthy tubes but where we are unsure if seems a bit pointless to put myself through it if there is a problem. Has anyone had a second HSG? How major/minor is a laproscopy? Any advice on which way I should go? I feel that the hospital should be telling me rather than me having to decide. Its so difficult to get in with the Consultant. This is a horrible thing to go through but I feel like the hospital treat you as just another patient without sometimes considering the effects all of this treatment and stress has on someone. Thank you.