Advice please ladies

Clairebear83

Reaction score
Hi ladies I'm currently 20&2 and havin some twinges low down inner hip areas not painful as such started left side this am occasionally gettin them on right now! Hopin it's nothing sinister! Tried to phone local midwife but think they've gone home dont really want to phone hospital as didn't think its important enough! No bleeding or anything not sure if it could be water infection back or is it just baby arrrrgggghhhh I just don't know so I thought I'd ask u wise lot x

Don't want to read and run but have no advice I'm afraid but hope all is ok x

I still get twinges every now and again, sure its probably nothing, ive had one on my right side low down today but its gone now think was baby on something as she was in that area when used dopple, if your concerned tho ring for advice when you can but im sure its finex

I get them on and off too. It's not all the time, but when they start might be for an hour or so x

Rang hospital midwife in the end she was lovely said take 2 paracetamol up my fluid intake get some cranberry juice and ring back if still worried I wasn't keen on takin paracetamol as said they aren't really painful but she said that will distinguish if it is baby x

Aww least youve got advice, is it constant the twinge or comes and goes, im sure its all fine probably baby kicking at sumet!!! X

Aww good when there nice and helpful makes you feel better, am sure its nothing if comes and goes ive had all sorts niggles, twinges, shooting pains in foof!!! See how you gox

I get shooting pains in lower pelvic area and foof and I think it's squiggle kicking down there. It's pretty unpleasant tbh!! I'm glad your mw was helpful hun xxx

Hi Claire, I hope you're feeling better now. I had pain like that on the left side earlier in the week. It lasted a couple of days and then went. I put it down to stretching pains buy who knows. I still get twinges every now again around the groin area and to either side but again I just keep thinking that its stuff stretching. Hope you're feeling more relaxed now x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back