ADVICE PLEASE LADIES!!!!!!

Shelley22222

Reaction score
Hi everyone!

Hope you are all ok!

Right, I was supposed to come on yesterday and I havent!! When i went to the loo yesterday i noticed very very small spots of blood. VERY small....then after a while, i noticed a brown discharge (sorry if its TMI) but it wasnt the normal kind you get when your period starts! it was the size of a 5p coin! I just thought I may have started AF so I went to bed, woke up this morning and NOTHING. Just a normal white discharge. No symptoms of AF except for mood swings and being ratty. Feeeling VERY tired and have been for a couple of weeks now. Im so tired im in bed at 8.30pm and wake up at 8.30am next day!!!!!!!

So what do u all think? To test or not to test? Shall i wait?? I don't have patience though!! Lol

thanks for you time

Shelley :D

Hiya Shelly

I would be very tempted to test if I were you! - I know ideally we should wait until AF is a few days late, but who has that kind of will power? :wink:

In a previous pregnancy I started spotting 4 days before AF was due. I only had a few spots of bright red blood and then nothing. Because the bleeding went as soon as it came, I thought it VERY strange so I did a First Response HPT just to rule out a pregnancy 3 days before AF - It was positive, so I can only assume the bleeding was left over from implantation.

Wishing you lotsa luck!

Really hope you get that BFP!!!

I would say yep go for it and test!!! but as still early, try to do first thing in the morning, before drinking to much liquid!! I didnt show positive till i was 6 days late, but then didnt expect to be preg so just thought because i was ill that was why it was late! so dont know if it would have shown positive b4 then or not! :?

Good luck and keep us posted

Natalie x

AF came the other day ladies :(

Oh well. Doesnt matter, to the next time hey!!

sorry hun big hugs to you hope you have a better month this month good luck ttc xxxxxxxx

Hi Shelly

Sorry to hear about AF turning up. Mine showed up today as well... you seem to have taken it a lot better than me. It can be really dis-heartening but like you say another month another go....

Good luck trying.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back