Advice please - Driving myself mental!

MissJP

Reaction score
Hi ladies,

I'm sure most are sleeping which I'm very jealous of. Trying hard to sleep but I just feel so unbelievably nauseous so figured I'd come and ask for some advice.

Basically, OH & I had sex 2 days before I was due to ov (according to my app - only knew because it sent me a notification saying so) didn't think twice about it. Now today I'm 8dpo and the past few days I've felt so so sick. Especially in the morning and as soon as I lay down to sleep. Last night I couldn't drop off till near 2.30am.

So I googled this morning to see if 8dpo is too early for symptoms. Then saw a ton of other symptoms I didn't even know we're related, that I have. Eg the vivid dreams, cold like symptoms (assumed I was coming down with something), light headed feelings etc...

Now I'm thinking... Could I be?! When should I test? See so many people getting BFP's as early as 7dpo but really don't want to jinx it. At the same time I'm the most impatient person in the world. AF isn't due till the weekend - don't know if I can wait that long. Has anyone else had the same symptoms this early? When did you test? I thought I'd accepted that it'll happen when it happens, but now I'm obsessing again and driving myself mad!!

Hey, I'm night shift so one of the few that'll be awake. I'll reply while having my cup of tea :lol:

It sounds very promising. I'm impatient too but weigh it up, getting a negative at this stage is very possible (even if you are pregnant) but it's very disappointing. I've never personally got a positive before 10dpo. I'd wait a few more days if you can!

Got everything crossed for you :) xx

I'm in the US so also awake :)

I vote wait 3 days - 11 dpo you might get something! Sounds very promising I had all the same symptoms and I'm now almost 11 weeks pregnant.

Thank you for replying! 4am and I'm still up feeling nauseous... Tomorrow's going to be fun lol! I agree with you both. Going to try and hold out until the end of the week if I can.

Congratulations Kholl!!! I hope you're having a fabulous pregnancy so far!

How are you feeling today miss?? I'm only 5dpo today so going to wait till the weekend and hope I get a wee glimmer of something at 10dpo! xx

Symptoms aren't as strong today :( Boobs aren't as sore, not feeling as sick although my appetite isn't there at all. Usually before AF I'm eating everything in sight. Going to try not to dwell on it and wait till the weekend as well!! Have you got any symptoms yet MrsS?? Which day are you going to test? Xx

I think symptoms definitely fluctuate. You should make a ttc journal so you can note down all your symptoms :)

I'm only 5dpo so not expecting many symptoms yet. My boobs have a rushing throbby feeling to them every so often but not much else. I'm hoping to test on Saturday when I'll be 10dpo, if not I'll try again Sunday. If nothing I'll wait for AF to arrive. Would love to give hubby a wrapped up pregnancy test for his Valentines present :D

I'm Leah btw :wave: xx

Hi Leah, I'm Janet :) I keep thinking the same! It's the OH's birthday the day after Valentines Day so I'm thinking to hold out testing till Sunday in the hope that I can give him a lovely birthday gift. Really hoping we both get our Valentines BFP's! Would be a lovely story to tell wouldn't it!!

Hi Janet :)
Wouldn't that be a lovely Valentines day gift! And a birthday present too
I'm 13dpo and if I get my Bfp I'm going to wrap up my test for valentines day :)

xxxxxx

I think symptoms definitely fluctuate. You should make a ttc journal so you can note down all your symptoms :)

I'm only 5dpo so not expecting many symptoms yet. My boobs have a rushing throbby feeling to them every so often but not much else. I'm hoping to test on Saturday when I'll be 10dpo, if not I'll try again Sunday. If nothing I'll wait for AF to arrive. Would love to give hubby a wrapped up pregnancy test for his Valentines present :D

I'm Leah btw :wave: xx
My boobs felt like that Leah! !!! Like a rushing throbbing sensation but otherwise they weren't sore...until 11dpo and now they hurt !!!

xxxxxxx

Oooo when are you testing Clover??? Really hope I manage to wait until 13dpo - I've ordered my tests online via 3-5day delivery in order to force myself to wait lol. Hope we all have a V Day to remember!!!

I got my bfp at 13 dpo. Try to hold off. I only tested because of a dream, so so glad i did. Fx for u x

No way, so you didn't have any symptoms Rhona?? How far gone are you now? Congratulations btw!! :) I'll definitely wait until Saturday. Thank you!!

I am 11 dpo and got my bfp today but I don't have any symptoms. On my previous pregnancies I had really sore boobs from 8/9 dpo but nothing this time around. Best of luck! :dust:

Congratulations jomc!!!!! My AF isn't due till the weekend so I'm going to try and wait but all these BFP's are making me even more impatient! My daughter was a (fabulous) surprise so I wasn't watching dates or symptoms at all. My boobs started hurting so I took a test and presto... This time round I'm driving myself bananas with it. think it's bordering obsessive Lol.

Hope you have a wonderful 9 months!!! Xx

Missjp i felt off last weekish so i tested n got a bfn. And when i woke up sat i checked my app n it said to test n i had also had the dream i got ma bfp n thought it was just a dream, but did one anyway. I have nausea but no vomiting. A bit tmi but i have ibs and am normally constipated all the time, but i have been pooping upto 3 times a day lol. Midwife thinks i am 3-4 wks, only spoke on fone got my first appointment next week, so telling the parents tomorrow, so cant wait. Hope you get you bfp soon xx

I know how you feel. I have 3 pregnant cousins at the moment and before sat i was insanely jealous of them and even strangers, i walked around with the resting bitch face on most of the time. This, in all honesty is the first few months i havent obsessed with it, and by relaxing and stopping stressing, i think that made the difference. Thank you.

Omg amazing, Rhona. Wish I had a dream like that! I've been having the weirdest dreams. Woke up this morning with super sore boobs m (don't even need to touch them to feel they're painful) and can't stop heaving. Trying so hard not to get ahead of myself - but it feels like it should be Friday by now not Tuesday. I want to test!!!!!! I'm 10dpo today but still think it's too early for me
Enjoy telling your parents!! I can't wait to be able to tell mine - the "so when are we getting another grandchild?" Comments for the past year haven't gotten old at all lol xx

Congratulations again Rhona, such lovely news. Enjoy telling your parents :)

Janet, I'd be so tempted to test if I was you :lol: I'll be testing Saturday when I'm 10dpo. I'll be 2-4 days from my period but the urge to pee on a stick is getting strong haha! My boobs are killing me today! Last night I kept having so many dreams and I strangely woke up with the driest mouth. I never have that. Probably unrelated! I dream all the time I'm pregnant but it doesn't mean anything, it's just wishful thinking :lol:

How long have you been trying Janet? Xx

Hi Leah - definitely doesn't sound unrelated!! I've also been waking up with such a dry, sore throat the past few mornings. Have to be good signs surely?? All of your symptoms sound so promising and it's still early!

It feels like we've been trying forever. Some months have been write offs due to work etc but I've desperately wanted another baby for at least a year/18 months now. Tried not to be too obsessive with it, been hoping that it'll just happen when it's meant to happen. Getting really frustrating now though. How long have you been trying?? Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back