Advice please 3 positive test but bleeding

its making me nervous now just thinking about it..god nose what i will be like on monday by then i should be 6+4

I agree its not great- but when I went in with bleeding I couldn't care less- the lady examinated my cervix to check it was shut - I couldn't get my trousers off quick enough-

They will have seen 1000s of bleeding foofoos- just think of it that way and that this is the best way to check all is
Ok

and like jojo said- full as can with the bladder and that could help
Abdominal scan :)

i get nervous easy thn my hands and everything start sweating ill be in a right state monday

Internal scans are really not that bad... and they don't hurt... and they are usually done by a lady too if this makes you feel any better. What made me feel better was making sure I was freshly washed "down there" just in case they do do an internal. :)

It really is fine i have had several done. You have a gown on which they barely slip up past mid thigh( you are not left feeling half naked at all) and discretely insert the scanning unit with lots of lube so it does not hurt. It really does give the best view of what is going on with baby. I am going for one on Tuesday at 7 +1.
Xx

AJay why are you having one hun? if you dont mind me asking

i think i worry because ive never had to have one..plus the added worry of not noing what is going on either

I have had lots of these in the past due to suffering with cysts, PID and I had a frybroid. I then had to have one when I was 6 weeks pregnant due to suspected eptoic.

They really aren't that bad... If you where a long gypsy skirt or maxi dress you wont have to take anything off other then your knickers so it may help you feel a bit more comfortable. :)

Just take deep breaths and remember you are doing this for your baby.

xxx

i just dont no what to expect..baby or no baby vaginal scan or normal scan ..just been told i have an appointment thats it

I imagine they will give you an internal scan... If you are still getting positive pregnancy tests its looking okay!!

Just rest and relax over the weekend...

xxx

Hiya. I can't believe I missed this post!

I just wanted to say that I had bleeding like you describe for two weeks. It didnt come out into the toilet but would be on the tissue and twice on my underwear. Two early scans (internal) confirmed everything was fine n no known cause for the bleed.

After cpl days of this bleeding i was feeling very dry n sore down stairs I've had thrush before n thought this wasn't thrush.... Few days later I'm in GP office for first EPU referral and thrush treatment. A week of treatment n the thrush wasn't gone it was the most horrendous case if thrush I've ever had, no itching really just sore dry swollen n miserable! Anyway a pessary n more cream ended up clearing it around the same time bleeding stopped.... I questioned weather the blood on the tissue was coming from external areas as in my actual vagina but it was blood stained mucous sometimes n just blood other times, I totally convinced myself this was defo coming from inside

Well the thrush is gone, the bleeding had gone, last checked 2 n half weeks ago n baby was fine with a heart best, so it can happen n it can go on for a a while n still be ok, EPU nurse said bleeding with no cause in early pregnancy is very common!

I have my actual 12 week scan wed n hope to further confirm all is ok!

You'll be fine with the internal scan it doesn't hurt at all and will tell you what you need to know! I second the idea of wearing a maxi dress that's what I fine n felt a little more dignified!

Ill keep my fingers crossed that all is ok with you! Keep
Us posted

Last edited:
Like everyone has said Vaginal scans are fine. They don't see your bits and they aren't painful uncomfortable yes but not painful.

feeling a little happy today as the bleeding has stopped nothing at all coming out
will have to wait till monday to find out now

I just want to re-iterate what the others have said: vaginal scans do not hurt in the slightest, nor are they particularly undignified. We couldn't find my uterus with an abdo scan at my 12 weeks so I had to have a vaginal. It helps them to see better, and really that's more important than worrying about getting your bits out in front of a sonographer

AJay why are you having one hun? if you dont mind me asking

i think i worry because ive never had to have one..plus the added worry of not noing what is going on either

After two silent miscarriages I have been referred for tests. I have fallen pregnant before our investigations have begun so my doctor has referred me for an early scan to check everything is progressing as it should. I know you are anxious about the procedure but it will give the best view of what is going on. It is good news that the bleeding has eased. Try to relax, the staff in EPU, in my experience are really lovely and very sensitive and discrete.

((((Hugs)))). Xx

Just had if confirmed today that I miscarried :( got round to the idea of having another..
Don't no if to ttc again or not

So sorry to hear that. Hope you have family around you today x

So sorry :( x

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27