Advice please 3 positive test but bleeding

I've asked then for hcg blood tests etc and they have said no.. I asked for an app to see my doctor and carnt get one will next week .. Getting really annoyed over it

That is insane. You are bleeding in early pregnancy. Where in the country do you live?

What was the first date of your last period? And when did you do your last positive pregnancy test?

Honestly just listen to everyone and go to
EPU- google your local hospital EPU number

the longer you leave it and wait for your doctor the more your wasting your time

Your doctor if you ever get an appointment will just send you to EPU- so why bother with your doc?

I had light bleed at 7 weeks and went straight to EPU / gyne - full scan and bloods within 24 hours and confirmed everything ok!

Can't get in to my EPU without GP referral.

Other option is to head straight to A&E, as they can refer you too.

EPU normally only open Mon to Fri.

A&E should take your blood at least.

You might be lucky and they offer you a scan. Had to wait for EPU to open on the Monday for my scan.

Yeah go to a&e that's how I got my referral. I did have to wait until the Monday though (I went in on the Friday)

my last period was 21st june last postive test i had was 31st july

6 weeks today then. I'm going to just repeat myself, sorry.

I would do a test first thing tomorrow morning. If it's positive, go to A&E and tell them you're bleeding. They will take your blood and give you a referral for Monday morning.

I would change GP too. Awful!

I went in Friday night and got my scan at 10am Saturday morning! :)

Yeahh GP's are usually rubbish. A&E will refer you to EPU :)

Id go the a&e as most EPU's are referral only. A&e just did a pregnancy test for me and I had to wait the following week. Hope you get some answers and everything turns out ok. I've bled twice in my pregnancy & baby is fine' xx

just been up the docs hes phoned epu with no answer he said probs be monday now

so i have an app on monday..what sort of scan will i be having hope its not the vaginal one

It'll have to be at this stage. Don't worry, it's fine. It's just slightly uncomfortable when they move it around to look. A little less dignified but dies the trick

i really dont want to have one ..its putting me off going to be honest

It's fine, really. I've had a few and there's nothing to be afraid if. It's over in minutes. What's your fear?

It doesn't hurt, honestly I was surprised as I'd worked myself up about it but it was ok. I didn't even find it uncomfortable. They are very patient and good about it all. I was bleeding quite badly when I had one - was worried I was going to bleed everywhere. I'd already miscarried pretty much everything by the time they scanned me.

Don't be scared, honestly it really is fine x

Yeah you can only really feel when they move the probe around to have a good look. It really doesn't hurt.

They may initially try and an abdo ultrasound but I think most would go for the vaginal one at this stage to be sure of getting a decent look x

A vaginal scan would be the least of my worries right now if it meant I got to
Confirm my baby was ok! think about it that way!

I had an abdominal one at 7 weeks and have heard plenty of ladies at 6 weeks having abdominal- it depends on your build I guess aswell ?

just the thought of have to get half nakid for a scan is getting me nervous ..ive had 4 kids already but doesnt make it any easier getting your bits out infront of people plus if im still bleeding it wont be a pritty sight

Go in with a full and I mean FULL. Bladder and explain you want to try abdominal first. If that doesn't work they will tell you to go and wee abdvtheyceill try vaginal. They do get a better look at 6 weeks with internal scan Though

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back