Advice please 3 positive test but bleeding

missbline

Reaction score
hi my period was due 19th july but didnt arrive .

i tested on the 22 and 24 july and had faint positive both times..

on sunday i started bleeding and have been bleeding every day since..it only comes out when i go for a wee otherwise it wont(sorry for the tmi)

so to make sure if i was miscarrying i tested again on the tuesday 30 july..baring in mind i only had faint positive before i started bleeding ..the test came back positive with really really dark lines..

any advice would be greatful as i dont have a clue what is going on...i have 4 children anyway and never had this before

Hi- looking at your dates in could be implantation spotting? If your not bleeding heavy and it's only a tiny bit of light blood I think it could be that? X

Its really hard to know, you should probably speak to a doctor or call your early pregnancy unit. I hope everything will be ok x

ive had a sample and waiting for results to come back tomorrow..just had enough now its been a very long wait

Some women bleed and everything is fine and for others not so fine. You should contact your GP or EPU for advice. I hope it turns out fine for you xxx

Fingers are crossed - let us know how you get on x

if i was pregnant i would be 6 weeks tomorrow ..but have been stressed the last couple of weeks ..due to my 5 day old nephew dien after having open heart surgery ..then find out i could be pregnant :(

I bled at 6.5 weeks with late implantation. Is the blood red? Or light coloured?

Oh no

Sorry to hear that- truly awful

Nothing anyone says will help you get over that however fingers are crossed everything is ok for you ! if your 6 weeks get to docs - they could do an internal scan at EPU for you x

its dark red..not the normal bright stuff i have and not bleeding like my normal period it comes out when i have a wee..i put a pad on just incase but theres only a tiny drop on it and i have it on all day

to rule out something more sinister than implantation I'd go to your doctor. I had bleeding at 6 weeks and others on here have had bleeding and it was fine. But get it checked out

my moms going to phone the doctors for results of my urine sample...not exactly sure what they are testing for i thought hcg levels were taken from your blood

Skip the docs and go straight to EPU

If you want answers quick you,l get them there not via GP :)

They take it via urine at first. The pregnancy tests they do are usually just the same as the ones we so at home.

I really hope everything turns out ok for u... Iv been experiencing the light tests and the darker tests but both times they have been chemical pregnancies so I really hope Alls ok for u x

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2

so sorry for the loss of your nephew ...it dsunds like implantion maybe they will scan you as your 6 weeks ? hope all goes well xx

I've waited 2 days for a urine sample to come back for my doctors to say its positive.. Really annoyed me as I could of told them this the other day

And that's the end of the situation no talk of blood tests or scans etc I'm really annoyed

Really hope things work out and I am so sorry to hear about your nephew.

I had bleeding a week ago. You need to go to your local Early Pregnancy Unit. Your GP will refer you there because of the bleeding.

The EPU can do blood tests and trans-vaginal scans.

Thankfully we still had a heartbeat after my bleed, so do not give up hope. Stay positive and as calm as possible. It's a tough 12 weeks without having bleeding, so i really feel for you and understand.

I now have to wait till Sept 6th for my 12wk scan. That's too long for me given the bleeding, so I have booked a private scan for 10wks. They cost around £100 and they do them from 7wks, so maybe look in to that for reassurance xx

How long we're you bleeding for as I'm still bleeding but only when I go to the toilet .. Not a normal period.. Had enough now wish it would stop

I had one day of fairly heavy bleeding. A bit of red but mostly brown blood and a few small clots. I didn't have much pain with it and that is apparently a good sign. Mine is only there when I wipe now and it's more of a stain than a bleed, if that makes sense.

Everyone is different. It's great to hear other positive stories though.

Can you get to your GP today and ask for a referral? My EPU scanned me at 6 was and found a heartbeat, so it's worth perusing!

I am adamant that being calm and positive will help your baby. Forget science ;) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kiara.y2
Back