advice on how to put dog poo in mens' beds??

pips

Reaction score
i need to have a public grumble and my flatmates wont do for that as its about them i want to grumble!!!!!
actually its about one of my flatmates, augustin (writing his name down in case he visits the site grrrrrr ). the day wasnt going too bad as i think i got the father of the baby to sign a paper saying he rejects all responsibility, which would be great!

but augustin and i had a blip yesterday because he cant take sarcasm and thought i was attacking him when i was just telling a joke. result he wasnt speaking to me today so i went to see him to see if we could talk- WELL obviously we cant! i've just been told to f**k off and that basically me and my baby are not welcome in the flat.
so thats me looking for a new flat guys and hormones are not helping me stay calm!!!! :cry:

its not only these stupid sperm donors that are twats, its just men in general!
i feel so lonely.

there we go, that was my grumble. tomorrow i'll be fine again and i'll start my flat search.
thanks to anyone who has the patience to read this, i dont know if it makes any sense
take care
pip xx

Well what can you expect from someone called Augustin?

So sorry to hear you're having a hard time. Do you think he'll calm down or do you want to move out now?

In response to your question, have you seen Drop Dead Fred?

thanks for making me laugh louise!

no i havent seen it though i've heard about it. anything interesting it could teach us?
i'd already been thinking about moving out, but i'm really strapped for cash. only now it's getting too serious, we argue LOADS and i'm sure all the crying cant be good for the baby.. I've no choice really if i want to be able to cope with everything coming up..

take care
pip and I.E bump xxx

Ah hun, I agree with Lou with the name, even though it's not exactly the same reminds me of that big fat lad Augustus Gloop from Charlie and the Chocolate factory that gets sucked up that big pipe in the chocolate river. Next time you look at him think of that and no doubt that will just make you laugh in his face (that'll irritate him).

He defo needs to be more sympathetic towards a pregnant lady - that's the last think you need with all that you are going through as well. Ithink you need to sit him down and explain this to him. Men are the biggest hassles throughout pregnancy aren't they. Try and have a word with him and explain your hormones and things and also that things upset you easily and you don't need him saying things like he has. I know that it must be hard for you there with him but if you try to talk to him it may make things a little better that way you can think with a straighter head and make better decisions about moving out and stuff.

As for the dog poo, sew a few tins of tuna chunks inside his duvet and see how he copes with that small not knowing where it's coming from. LOL. ooooh, I'm not bitter about men eh? :)

Good luck and PM me if you need to.

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi

No the best thing is to sew prawns into the hem of the curtain, or even better put them inside the curtain poles. he he.

x

or brocolli - it smells soooo bad when it goes off!

Have you talked to your other housemates about Augustus? Perhaps they'd rather get rid of him and keep you?

:D you girls have wicked (in both senses) solutions to problems.. still makes me giggle!!

as for the other flatmates, one of them is totally antisocial he lives on the internet and makes guitars (and does nothing else at all) and the other is augustin's mate so i'm not his first choice, though the day after the argument he asked me to stay which was kinda cute

i just don't understand why men become so panicky when there is a pregnant woman around. it's not like we are asking them to go and pick the moon and dig a hole for it in the back garden..

news about the father is there is no news, he won't sign anything or even speak to me. i was wondering about telling him he actually isnt the father :twisted: he he, no sorry that would prob be cruel.. :D

emma, havent seen you on msn yet i hope you're ok.. big hug hun
and to everybody else i hope your men are being supportive or at least present in a positive way!
take care
pip xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back