Advice needed

Sue Clare

Reaction score
Ok so Max is 13 weeks old, how many naps should he
be having each day and for how long? He doesn't sleep
much in the day and is very tired so goes to bed at 6pm, but then he's
up at 4am for milk! I try and put him in his crib at 10-11am and he just cries so I end
up getting him out and he just seems to be fighting tiredness all day which
is making him miserable. I tried a dummy but he just spits it out.
Just wanted to see what you lovely ladies suggest before I call my HV.
Xx

I think every baby is different, I just go with what Flynn wants, luckily he likes to nap. He normally has a 30min nap every 2-3 hours, when he starts showing signs of tiredness I pop his dummy in and give him a little cuddle and he falls asleep, I then put him in his Moses basket. I don't put him down awake yet. Hope you find a way to get him to nap soon xxx

At that age, I think Ethan was sleeping for about an hour every 3 hours or so. This changed at around 6 months to having a long 2 or 3 hour nap late morning into lunchtime and then an hour or so late afternoon. It's still the same now and he's almost 10 months old xx

At that age amelie had a routine that sounded like that
Feed-nap-activity (60-90 Min)- feed- nap- activity (60-90 min)...last bottle 7-bedtime- up at 10 for a short kick on the playmat- 10.45 milk- bedtime- 4.30 in the morning feed- 7 up for the day

I was putting her down for a nap the latest 90 min after she woke from her nap during the day

Every baby is different. My son fights sleep in the day and will not nod off on his own in the day. I need to rock him to sleep with a dummy. He's 15 weeks. He tends to sleep for half an hour at a time and I get him to sleep after he's been up for 90 mins.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back