Advice needed....

beclove2885

Reaction score
Hi ladies. I had an early scan Wednesday which measured the baby at 5.5 weeks. That would be correct from my conception date but my period date would make me 8 weeks this weekend. Could I go of my ovulation date? I don't ovulate on day 14 as was on clomid I think I ovulate on day 20. The midwife didn't seem to worried yet when I told her. Should I expect bad news? I'm preparing myself for the worst and at my scan in two weeks any good news is an amazing bonus. I've not had any bleeding or cramping but I know I could still of had a missed miscarriage. I don't really know what to think.

Thank you x

I didn't want to read and run but don't really know - sorry. New to this myself and never been on clomid or anything. Hopefully you just ov'd late - if the midwife didn't seem too concerned?

Hoping everything is good for you xx

Well I'm measuring a week later than edd based on period
We conceived the 13th so could be right
Although their size can catch up x

If you ov'd on cd20 count cd6 date as the first day of your lmp if you know what I mean. I think they calculate it based on a 28 day cycle with ov on cd14. Hence your cd6 date would give you a nearer estimate of how far along you actually are.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back