advice needed

wagner78

Reaction score
hi to u all.
sorry havent been on here for ages but me and hubby have been busy since talking to you all last.well as some of oyu might know id finally got my bfp but started to bleed when i was 5+3 weeks and sadly i lost my little bean.well me and dh decided to try again and thats why im here now.my lmp was 14 may and i was due to get my af on the 16 june and it never came.so being a eager beaver i done a hpt(first response)two days later and it was negagtive(sob sob).well the thing is i doent feel like im going to get my af.this morning i thought i was.so when i checked.i wiped myself and there was two tiny spots of blood.but ihavent had anything else.i have had painful breast and a little cramping which comes and goes but thats it.do u think i should do another test or wait untill next week.i would love for any feedback.thanks again for reading :?

I would do another test mate! you are more fertile after being pregnant (even after it has resulted unfortuantely in m/c) so the chances are higher for you. First response can be good for some people but not other. I'd try another brand hun. A clearblue +/- one, r boots or tesco own brand are also good. they all come up with either a + or a -

good luck and let us know how u get on! If you are a few days late maybe you could test later today? I did my test after 2 days missed AF and it wasn't the first wee of the day.

to sammy+bump
thanks again for your response.keep going to the loo to check but still nothing.so now im getting a little bit nervous incase my af comes.but like i said i havent had no symptoms of my af arriving.im now 1 week late if i can im going to see if i can wait another few days before testing.thanks again mate i will let you know

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back