Advice needed....So confused

xAngelx

Reaction score
Ok so will cut a long story short I found out on Aug 31st that my little peanut didn't have a heartbeat and I MC'd on the 1st of September. First AF was hell and I'm now on to my 2nd AF. With the 1st it was just really heavy and painful but this one is not painful but (sorry for tmi) I'm passing a lot of clots about the size of a 50p never had this before and wondered if it was normal?

T.I.A x

Last edited:
Didn't want to read and run. I have no idea unfortunately - I would prob give your gp a call xx

I did experience similar after my miscarriagea too. But did you get a scan to confirm my miscarriages were complete did you have that done?

No they never scanned me after it. Just gave me a leaflet and sent me home xx

Hi Angel, I'm not medically qualified or anything but have had a miscarriage myself and so I spent a lot of time wondering what was normal. I think the second AF can be quite clotty and it can take a few to get back to normal. My first two were very painful.

The worry if the miscarriage isn't complete is that what's left might cause an infection. You might be suspicious about infection if it smells bad(!) If you are worried it might be worth a call to the GP. It's fairly reassuring if you haven't just been bleeding continuously.

Sorry for your loss and sorry you're still going through this. I read an article after my m/c which talked about the m/c being never ending and I felt at the time that that was so on point!

Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back