Advice needed on implantation dips

Discussion in 'Trying to Conceive' started by Katkin72, Jul 5, 2013.

1. Katkin72

Katkin72 Well-Known Member

Hello ladies - can anyone tell me what is a 'normal' implantation dip? I am 9DPO today and my temperature went from 36.96 celsius yesterday to 36.61 today. Is this too big a drop to be implantation, or is it a sign the witch is on her way? I'm clutching at straws again lol. Did anyone get such a big temp drop and get their BFP? Thanks for any advice you can give me :) xx

2. cornishfairy

cornishfairy Well-Known Member

I've never had one but it looks like one! I've had big dips in normal cycles though which I got excited about and then the witch came, grrr, but I read somewhere that of all the charts showing temp dips like that, something like 70% are pregnant and 30% non-pregnant so it's more likely to be something than nothing! Good luck! Xxx

3. jojo3972

jojo3972 Well-Known Member

I don't know Katkin cos I've also had dips like this on cycles that's y I stopped temping cos I would get my hopes up now I just temp round ov time n make sure it goes up after , FC it's a gd sign for you xx

4. LynneK

LynneK Well-Known Member

I asked the same thing at day nine! I'm now day 11. On cd10 it went back up and today it's coming back down again so I suspect the witch is on her way :-(

If u look back at all of ur charts though ur luteal is always around 14 days so far to early for the witch. U also sometimes get a dip at day 8/9. Not sure if that helps, the dip on today's is the most it's dipped though?.

Good luck!!
    X