advice needed from littlejen

Discussion in 'Third Trimester' started by littlejen123, Nov 19, 2007.

1. littlejen123

littlejen123 Well-Known Member

OMG Im so worried :cry:

i woke up tis morning and went to use the bathroom, and when i wipe i noticed it was a creamy pinky colour, very pale pink... so i checked internally and i have loads of creamy pink cm...

I dont have any cramps or nothing like that .. i spoke to my midwife and she has managed to get me in for a scan tomorrow morning.. the spotting has now stopped so i only had it once this morning

what will they b able to tell me at 7 wks ???

i have also posted this on the first tri boards. but all u 3rd tris no me so well.. :D

2. Squiglet

Squiglet Well-Known Member

Hi jen...

I had bleeding with both my pregnancies. Especially round the 7 week mark... I had scan's too.. with Tia they said they couldn't see anything and I had miscarried, but when I went back for another scan before the scheduled DndC they found a hb... but I would have been around 8 weeks... but this time round I had a intervaginal scan and they could see the hb and jelly bean body probably because the scans are much more advanced nowadays.

Usually around the 7/8 week mark is when you are due a period and lots of women bleed as its the bodies way of getting rid of the old blood... for me this wasn't so but there were a few simple rules I had to follow...

No sex, or orgasms
    drink plenty of liquids (water mainly)
    Rest as much as you can with your feet up.
    and relax as much as possible.

I also was taking progesterone pessaries which also helped with the bleeding as I found when I was using them, I didn't have any bleeding but the minute my prescription ended and I stopped, the bleeding would start up again... I don't know if that would help your case, but I believe it helped mine this time round...

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: I hope everything goes ok tomorrow morning ... :hug: :hug: :hug:

3. alfie

alfie Well-Known Member

I've never had a really early scan so I'm not sure how much they can see but i just wanted to send you a big hug :hug:,

Let me know how you get on tomorrow - good luck.

Alfie
    xxxxx

4. BabyLove

BabyLove Well-Known Member

You Should Be Able To See & Hear Your Babys Tiny Heart Beating :)
    I Had a Look & Found a Couple Of Pics Of a 7 Week Scan xxx
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

5. happy-chick

happy-chick Well-Known Member

Hi hun, basically a scan at this stage will hopefully show a good strong heartbeat and put your mind at rest that babys ok :) I have my fingers crossed for you, let us know how u get on :hug:

6. fothers

fothers Well-Known Member

good luck :hug: :hug: :hug:

7. bonny

bonny Well-Known Member

I had bleeding at your stage too, very heavy bleeding i was convinced i had lost our baby so was very very shocked when we saw a heartbeat and everything has been ok since.

Good luck :hug:

8. annaespana1

annaespana1 Well-Known Member

Can only agree with what's already been said- good luck anyway, got my fingers and toes crossed your mind will be put at rest soon :hug: