Advice needed about implantation bleeding

ClaireDoll

Reaction score
Hello all, sorry I'm thread hopping from TTC but hoped people here might be in the know!

I *think* I'm 7dpo today, haven't been very good with OPK's this month and am going by what I thought were ov pains, but anyway, I just went to the loo and have brown spotting in my knickers and a tiny amount when I wiped. More so the knickers, I probably wouldn't even have noticed it on the tissue had I not been inspecting!

Would it be implantation bleeding or would that be red? I've read a few threads where implantation bleeding has been talked about as round about the time AF would be due or afterwards and some say no it's before then. Just wondered if anyone had any particular experience as my last three (unsuccessful) pregnancies I've never had any implantation bleeding so wouldn't know what I'm looking for.

Thanks in advance, and wishing you all a healthy and happy 9 months x

Hello all, sorry I'm thread hopping from TTC but hoped people here might be in the know!

I *think* I'm 7dpo today, haven't been very good with OPK's this month and am going by what I thought were ov pains, but anyway, I just went to the loo and have brown spotting in my knickers and a tiny amount when I wiped. More so the knickers, I probably wouldn't even have noticed it on the tissue had I not been inspecting!

Would it be implantation bleeding or would that be red? I've read a few threads where implantation bleeding has been talked about as round about the time AF would be due or afterwards and some say no it's before then. Just wondered if anyone had any particular experience as my last three (unsuccessful) pregnancies I've never had any implantation bleeding so wouldn't know what I'm looking for.

Thanks in advance, and wishing you all a healthy and happy 9 months x

Hey Hun I had it once and it was a tiny bit of red but mainly brown spotting and lasted 3 days, 3 days after it stopped I got a positive test! Fingers crossed that's what it is! Mine was at 7dpo also xx

I had pink spotting, I think any brown or pink spotting is fine, as long as it's not red and loads!

Have you done an OPK? Mine showed up my pregnancy way before a HPT

I had pink spotting, I think any brown or pink spotting is fine, as long as it's not red and loads!

Have you done an OPK? Mine showed up my pregnancy way before a HPT

My OPK's have been positive for the past 3 times I've done them but haven't been doing them regularly this month up until now so can't tell anything from them

By three times do you mean three cycles?

Some people get an LH surge Brodie AF but mine went positive with pregnancy hormone before my pregnancy tests did

Brown or pink spotting tend to be good signs for implantation bleeding patrollers!! Best of luck - hope this is your cycle <3 xx

By three times do you mean three cycles?

Some people get an LH surge Brodie AF but mine went positive with pregnancy hormone before my pregnancy tests did

No sorry I meant the last 3 days the line has stayed just as strong, but not taking that as meaning anything. I try not to preg tests early so doing OPK's gives me something to poas in the meantime! shall see what AF does or doesn't bring.

mine was pink and brown good luck claire

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back