Advice / knowledge required

MrsB2105

Reaction score
Hi, never experienced this until yesterday and it's happened again today ... When one of babies moves, either his arm or leg is clicking ... Or that's how it feels anyway. Has anyone else had this? Or know what it is? I have my 32 week scan on Tuesday anyway but don't want to go to triage for something that isn't an emergency ... Feeling worried that he may have dislocated something x

I've been hearing the clicking for a couple of weeks now. I don't think it's anything to worry about it could be baby's joints it could be our bodies loosening who knows. I haven't asked anybody just done a dr Google search lol

I want to put it down to lack of space the other baby doesn't click though x

I dont remember any clicking when pregnant. Mine did click after birth though. The MW said it was normal.

I have been clicking! I have read on here somewhere before that a lot of us have had it... so I am assuming it's normal!

I want to assume it is normal but my son never clicked and it's only one of the babies doing it x

Wow you all can hear clicking from the baby. Are you using a Doppler? This is my fourth pregnancy and I've never heard of this before. I hope your babies are doing well in there. Keep us posted on what your doctor/MW says.

I didn't hear it, I felt it ... I am going to be asking on Tuesday, he is still moving a lot so not overly overly worried, just want to make sure he hasn't dislocated anything x

Oh ok great there is lots of movement in there. I'm sure they are just having some fun at your expense �� My lil one is definitely up to all kinds of shenanigans (transverse) .With twins how often do you have ultrasound? Have you decided if you are going to have c section

I have the usual scans plus 3 growth scans at 28, 32 and 36 weeks. At the last one twin 1 was breech and twin 2 was transverse, I think twin 2 has moved but don't think twin 1 has, after a long consideration I have decided to ask for a section anyway. Mainly because I expect I will be having one anyway.

Do you know what you are having or are you team yellow? Also how far along are you? X

MrsB2105 I'm team blue and 37+2 and trying to enjoy my last pregnancy!

You are right you have two babies swimming around out of position, c section is a great and probably only option for you. Wow you are so blessed to carry two babies. Congratulations!

Thankyou, I feel very blessed, however you would be amazed at 'rather you than me' comments

To be honest I feel slightly disappointed with myself that it won't be as smooth of a delivery as my little boy, but my sensible head tells me I'm doing the right thing.

Congrats on team blue :) and you don't have long left. This is also my last pregnancy x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back