ADVICE--HELP???

Shelley22222

Reaction score
Hi,

My period is due tomorrow and I have no signs (as i normally do every month) i am praying to god that i'm pregnant. Ive been married for 3 years now and my husband and i would love to have a child. We havent been "Trying" as such....just leaving it to take its course!

I feel like im going to be sick... i have been feeling like this for a week now. I took an early pregnancy test on monday and it came up negative. But it could be too early to tell. Im having twinging pains on the right side of my stomach as i type here!!...feel bloated and my trousers are really feeling tight...and my breasts are sore! Stomach is feeling tight as well and firm!! (could it be the body combat class or is it a baby)????

Anyone ever had the same?

Pray for me!!

Thanks

Shelley
:?

Hi Shelley,

I can relate to you. I was due on on the 24th, nothing happened. I started feeling sick, headache, hungry all the time, frequent urination and tiredness all the time. I was convinced that i was pregnant. This went on for 2.5 weeks, then started slowing down on Tuesday this week, yesterday i saw a bit of pale pink discharge, and thought it might be 'implantation bleeding'. Then last night i had a bright red bit of blood, nothing until 30 mins ago, and still not a proper flow, with no cramps at all. So its difficult to know, unless you go over for maybe a week, or so. It might be too soon for you to take a pregnancy test, but i heard that First response is supposed to detect your pregnancy hormone as early as 3 days before you are due on, so if you are really curious then you could wait until tomorrow and if there is no sign, then go ahead and try the FR test.

Good luck, and i hope you find out which way or not things are for you.

God bless.

B

Thanks for replying!

I might just be having a phantom pregnancy....its just that i've never felt this way before! I'm going to take a PG test today (i know it might be soon....but i cant wait and who knows)

Thanks again

Shelley
xxxx :D

So how stupid do i look? Guess who came to visit me this afternoon? That Bitch Aunt Flo.....Oh well.....

I'm gonna chill out and let my husband pamper me. he's making my dinner and im gonna eat a big cake!!

Here's to next month!!

8)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back