Advice for you 2nd trimester ladies!

Rosieroo

Reaction score
Thought I'd share some pearls of wisdom that I've come to realise over the past few weeks.

1. Trim your lady bits whilst you can still see them to avoid injury. Nuff said. Then don't look at them again until after you've had the baby as you'll be scared at what you find. Somebody has replaced my vagina with a swollen purple monstrosity that DH says looks like a bull dog.

2. If you're planning a weekend away with DH, do it now! When you get to later in your 3rd tri you'll either be too tired, too fat, or too scared to be away from home and you'll never get round to it.

3. Don't neglect to moisturise other body parts aswell as your bump. I have a nice stretch mark free bump (the marks from my previous belly button piercings are a different matter though!), but an ass and thighs like a purple zebra.

Maybe some other peeps can add their little gems of advice? ;)

That is brill advice!!lol :D :D

Made me laugh too, you prob don't want to know this, but my OH says my bits are like a baboon!! :lol: so I completely understand!They sure know how to make us feel better!!

xx

lol rosieroo that is brilliant! I would add enjoy all types of food now as even water gives me indigestion at the mo xx

I wouldn't dare let my DH look at my bits at the moment. I took one look and freaked out! :lol: I also seem to smell more down there now that I have hit the 3rd trimester so there is no way he is getting to get that close! :oops: :oops:

To 2nd trimesters, take advantage of having the energy and the physical ability to do all sorts of stuff.

I agree with you Sarah!!!!

Do not waste your spare energy, use it to do what you want to do and maybe what you would not rather do like spring cleaning etc.... the third trimester is a bit of a rollercoaster, one week you are fine, the other one you are so shattered you can only think of sleeping!!!!

Good idea Rosieroo!!!

1. Can't beat sparkling water (mineral water) for indigestion, I didnt find this out until about 5 months pregnant, now it works wonders....

2. OLIVE OIL for your body. In the shower, there is always a bottle and when I go away, it is the first thing I pack. I ahve now transfered mine from the glass bottle (which scares me in the shower) to a plastic honey squeezable plastic jar, which is great. Just squirt it all over and rub it in.

I have been saying this for months now, has anyone tried this yet??? It ROCKS!!!!

Luv, Tineke

Haven't used it on me yet but it's doing great things for Elliott's dry skin patches! My midwife said it was better than any dry skin cream you can buy too :)

+++

Definately gonna get an extra bottle of the olive oil me thinks....apparently you are supposed to massage it in to ur perineum (the bit between ur laaaaady bits and ur bum hole!) It makes it more stretchy so less chance of tearing or having to b cut!

Also girlies if you havnt already experienced this expect times of thinking....
oh my god what have i done?

do i really want a/another child?

Is my OH/DH gonna get sick of my moods/changing body and cheat?

I look so ugly,

I feel so fat,

I just wanna be able to put my socks on with ease!

Hmmm i wonder how im gonna get up now ive got down here?

No i only have 2 weeks to go thank you very much!

No i still have 8 weeks to go thank you very much!

OMG Is THAT fluid supposed to b coming out of THERE?

Nice pretty strappy high heals or boring flat shoes for the party.......hmmm is there really a choice?

I hate my inlaws/my family/my OH/DH/my friends/my work mates/people in the street and Brian my fish!!!!!

Must clean, must tidy.......MUST sort out the tea towel draw!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok mother nature.......so u make me unable to sleep NOW to prepare me for a new baby......well thank u very much!
And oh so much more

Brilliant Faye, I think you've got it spot on! :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back