advice desperately needed - 28/4

s

Reaction score
I find this forum really helpful and interesting. I've got a query for you pregnant ladies from one who hopes to be. Did you have raised small white pimples around your nipples - Montgomery's tubercles - before you tested for pregnancy? My period is due in a week and I developed these lumps last week. I've got tender swollen breasts and am unbelievably tired. I've also gone off coffee. I read on another site that Montgomery's tubercles is a sure sign of pregnancy and only appears on newly pregnant women. Replies gratefully recieved. And a happy pregnancy to you all.

My nipples and breasts became very tender about 2 weeks b4 my period was due, and was also very tired. Have you thought about doing a test which can be done 4 days before you are due!!?? just make sure you do it first thing in the morning, as your hormones will be stronger!

Good luck
Natalie x

Hi!
i was wondering if you can be pregnant without having those montgomery tubercules? I have none whatsoever or i really do not know what it looks like( could not find any pic of them on the internet) but i have had no changes on my breast apart from the soreness and them being firmer. I hope they will stay the same size as i am already a 36 E and are already heavy lol

Hi Futuremum

I wouldn't worry - I haven't had any white lumps, and though I've always thought my nipples were a bit lumpy, they only started to change around 4 weeks ago when lots of new bumps started to appear. I guess everyone is different.

LB xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kiara.y2
Back