Advice anybody help me

Sls

Reaction score
This is my last resort after searching and reading everything. So here it goes my last period was 8th Feb I am always regular. I took a pregnancy home test march 6th and got a pregnant from digital.went to take another a week later to see how far along it would say and I received a negative. Spoke to my doctor on the phone who told me its fine. But then two weeks ago at the weekend I had brown discharge when I wiped.sorry too much info.however this was for two days sent back to my doctors. She told me I had a miscarriage. Okay fair enough. I went back today as I feel having a miscarriage before I haven't bled and something isn't right. I am still having no period and received a negative test last week. MY doctor today was rude when I dared to ask for a blood test or even help as I feel stuck in a rut as he said the previous doctor was right I have nisscarried. Anybody ever experienced this before? Thank you xx

I have had a loss but it was quite a big bleed and I passed something so for me it happened differently.

However if in your case and your practice nurse or GP is refusing bloods then I would ring your early pregnancy assesment unit and explain the situation and ask can you attend for some comparrison bloods just to make sure the hcg is out your system.

If the hcg is below 5, then Id say that everything pregnancy wise has either passed or been absorbed but if its just sitting above 5, then theres a possibility there is some residual left from the loss.

Sorry you are going through this. Its a confusing sad and stressful time.

Also like to point out there is a coping with miscarriage and loss section where there are more ladies who may be able to relate to your experience and/or offer support.

xxxx

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back