Advice and help please first time mum!

Bethanybiggin

Reaction score
Over the last couple of days I've noticed a lot more discharge then usual I can't say it has a smell or any different colour I'd say clear discharge but white in knickers but I'm very concerned over this when I mention to people they all say it's normal but it's easy for them to say that when your feel concerned yourself I was thinking of maybe calling midwife tomorrow and asking what she thinks the only reason I'm concerned is that my sister in law lost her first born at this stage and she had to have stitches in rest of her pregnancies due to losing fluid what would you do?

Extra discharge in pregnancy is normal - I've noticed an increase and I'm only 8 weeks.

However, never sit at home and worry about it hun, call your midwife for reassurance if you need it.

XX

Yes lots of discharge very very normal.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

yes I remember in my first pregnancy postimg about this at around 20 weeks. I sometimes think ive wet myself - delightful I know.

However if you're not reassured the midwife can do a quick check to make sure it's not your waters.xxx

It is normal, I'm nearly 18 weeks & I have a lot more discharge in the last week or so. I wouldn't worry

Oh yes its definitely normal i started wearing a panti liner from very early on.

Hey hun I'm 20 weeks and 4 days and I have loads at the moment. I had the same at the beginning of the pregnancy and now getting it again. At the moment it's very clear and watery. I've been wearing a pad as when you get very wet, it's so uncomfy. I'm not concerned about it, but as I wear a pad now I've stopped noticing it as much which has helped me. It's very normal hun and I'm sure all is fine xx

Thanks ladies!

Been to maternity ward and been checked over everything's fine and baby is okay

Yay!!
I don't wanna brag or nothing.. but ... I told ya so ;)
Glad all is well
Hug
Xx

They wanted to check it wasn't my waters leaking so they said it was best to come in and get checked they found I had thrush too which I didn't know about which won't be helping the discharge so got prescription for that too

They wanted to check it wasn't my waters leaking so they said it was best to come in and get checked they found I had thrush too which I didn't know about which won't be helping the discharge so got prescription for that too
Yup they found out with me at PAU I had moderate thrush last week, I hadnt got a clue i had it either.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kiara.y2
Back