Adult nappy required!!

Bek234

Reaction score
Getting really annoyed with how many times I'm peeing!!

6 times in an hour and a half!! Wtf!! Grrrrrr! Feels like baby is stretching herself into my bladder! Xx

Tapatalking. X

Lol I know the feeling! constantly feel the need to pee but more often than not its just a trickle that comes out! Annoying!

I'm sick of weeing !! Been for a meal went 5 times !! Piss take lol

It is getting rather annoying now, but I guess with babies so low and the extra pressure, it's bound to be like that. My sister keeps saying "you can tell a man designed the internal layout, cos it's only a man that would put the bladder on the bottom under the baby!" lol makes me laugh!

I'm sick of weeing !! Been for a meal went 5 times !! Piss take lol

PMSL ha ha

same here i have found i get more sleep sleeping flat on my back aposed to my side but doing that makes baby lie on my bladder more arghhhhh:nap::nap::nap::nap: 6 times in 1 night to wee cant be good,im like a toddler i stop my fluids come half 7 lol

I went 6 times before I even got to sleep! Then about 5 thru the night!

I didn't even drink tht much yesterday! Xx

Tapatalking. X

It is getting rather annoying now, but I guess with babies so low and the extra pressure, it's bound to be like that. My sister keeps saying "you can tell a man designed the internal layout, cos it's only a man that would put the bladder on the bottom under the baby!" lol makes me laugh!

This made me chuckle! I get annoyed in the night, wake up every 2 hours for a pee......how annoying!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back