Admit defeat, I'm in a tww

About 9 or 10. Don't exactly know when I ov'd but usually 28 day cycle so due Monday..... Wait and see really, I have a couple more I can pee on in the mood takes me lol

The things I get to hear about! I don't know......... What are you like?! :whistle:

Lxx

Ohh...I see it on the last picture! Yay!! You have to poas tomorrow as well! You will wont you?? For me??

xx

The things I get to hear about! I don't know......... What are you like?! :whistle:

Lxx

:yay: I would've thought you could've at least warned me about this??? ;) good to see you lovely xxx

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Ohh...I see it on the last picture! Yay!! You have to poas tomorrow as well! You will wont you?? For me??

xx

Yes I'll do it tomorrow. Never let it be said that I don't fully commit to POAS addiction ;) xx

I seriously don't see the line on the photo :shock:

Ooh this is an exciting thread! I see lines on every single photo on this thread, so I think I must have line eye. Or line envy! I miss poas for some reason, I think that's the only thing I've ever been properly addicted to!! :lol:

Best of luck princess, can't wait for your oops moment, and not in a Tena lady kinda way!! ;) xx

Ooh this is an exciting thread! I see lines on every single photo on this thread, so I think I must have line eye. Or line envy! I miss poas for some reason, I think that's the only thing I've ever been properly addicted to!! :lol:

Best of luck princess, can't wait for your oops moment, and not in a Tena lady kinda way!! ;) xx

There might be a tena-lady kinda oops moment if I'm preggers :oooo: lol

Has anyone else had a line at 7dpo? Maybe it's an evap.....

I'm proper paranoid - I'm more tired than usual and I've had a spot breakout :shock: I've ordered HPT's just in case I need them

Lxx

:yay: I would've thought you could've at least warned me about this??? ;) good to see you lovely xxx

Sometimes you learn more through not knowing ahead... I've learnt that one the hard way a couple of times now ;)

Why has no one found me a man yet?? :shakehead:

Lxx

Lxx

Sometimes you learn more through not knowing ahead... I've learnt that one the hard way a couple of times now ;)

Lxx

Oh really :( did anything significant happen in march in your life?? Xx

Oooooh Princess - how exciting in an oooops sort of way!!!

I got faint lines from 7DPO with Romilly........!!

;)

I'm proper paranoid - I'm more tired than usual and I've had a spot breakout :shock: I've ordered HPT's just in case I need them

And you must pee on one for the Craic when they arrive ;)

Oooooh Princess - how exciting in an oooops sort of way!!!

I got faint lines from 7DPO with Romilly........!!

;)

Eeep! It is possible then :shock:

Lxx

Lxx

Oh really :( did anything significant happen in march in your life?? Xx

Not really, scan on my breast confirmed lump is just hard fatty tissue and I saw a fair bit of D, kinda not fussed what happens there now. He is my friend, will always love him and the sex is still good lol but whatever :oooo:

Look at us derailing this thread :roll:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back