Admit defeat, I'm in a tww

Haha no, we are "good girls"

Sar I actually had a dream that we both had the babies and we was both back in tri 1 the month later with our third!!!!!!!!!!!! Eek!!!

So, that's Jayne in the tww, who's next? Samsgirl? Tehehehe x

Sent from my GT-I8190N using Tapatalk 2

Haha no, we are "good girls"

Sar I actually had a dream that we both had the babies and we was both back in tri 1 the month later with our third!!!!!!!!!!!! Eek!!!

:shock: :shock: :shock: ur not psychic are u????? :) xxx

Naughty naughty! !! Tut tut!! :p

Bad innit Lou, these 'WTT' girls are useless!! ;) good job me, u, sunny, NK, Lorna, Bev, nurse, Pringle and others didn't do anything like this :shakehead: sooo naughty ;) xxxxxxx

Lol naughty girls in WTT....never!

Those sound like some promising symptoms! Hope it's the result you want x

Stalking;) I now have a box of love gloves upstairs, not risking it! I can.just about manage with 3.

Tapatalking so cant see signatures

Good luck!, i hope you get the result you want :)..But this is too exciting to pass up!, im stalking too :D

So excited for you!! When is your test date?? X

Mummy to Ella 18/11/11
Baby number 2 due 15th Dec 2013

I love an oops bfp!! Sounds bloody promising, have to say!! Xxx

Sounds like a bfp to me.

Don't think my dps will come to anything and I'm not ov yet - so in living vicariously through you! :lol:

Www.justgiving.com/AaronFarquharson

Text aaro89 and £1, £2, £3, £4, £5 or £10 to 70070

I've been rough all day :eh: I'm coming out in spots as well which is unusual for me. Maybe it's just because I'm run down after the weekend that I'm getting "symptoms". I guess testing will be at the weekend, although I have a batch of cheapies left from cam so we all know fine rightly that I won't hold out till the weekend ;)

tapatalking!!

I got spots on the top of my shoulders as one of my very early signs. The last time I had these was last pregnancy. I only put two and two together after my BFP.......just saying......y'know :whistle:

Using Tapatalk can't see no tickers grrrrr.

This thread has totally reminded me to pack condoms for my holiday! I'll be ov-ing whilst we're away and am totally not risking another oops bfp :lol:

I got spots on the top of my shoulders as one of my very early signs. The last time I had these was last pregnancy. I only put two and two together after my BFP.......just saying......y'know :whistle:

Yeah the spots are on my shoulders mostly, and my jaw line :roll:

Yes mmgi get the love gloves packed ;)

tapatalking!!

I bet they'll all come back unused and not because of throwing caution to the wind :roll:

Is it the weekend yet? I can't wait that long for you to test :lol:

My jawline became spotty this time... It was a clue for me too! Eeeek it's looking promising!!

Mummy to Ella 18/11/11
Baby number 2 due 15th Dec 2013

Yup jawline too BUT I can get that during the luteal phase too. I was however ravenously hungry.

All I can envision now is lots of women checking their shoulders for spots lol happy spot spotting everyone!

Last edited:
This does sound promising!! I have a good feeling about this:)! Will be stalking!!!

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back