ADHD

Twinkletoesnw

Reaction score
Hiya,
was just wondering if anyone else has children with ADHD or similar conditions....My son is 7 and has ADHD, he is also undergoing tests with the educational psychologist at school for dyslexia and speech and language.

My friend has a little boy (just turned 9) who has ADHD... she's convinced Tia has it because Tia is more hyperactive than her son... but I just think she's energetic... :)

Although Tia does have Dyslexia and Dyspraxia diagnosed, as well as speech and language delay. She has been receiving help from educational psychologists and Speech therapists for years now... and she's doing really well :) Unfortunately shes got a crappy teacher this year whos not very helpful or constructive with her. :roll: But it was bound to happen.

Paris has it, along with aspergers (autism) and dyslexia, if you want to chat feel free to pm me!

She's also 7

My son Louie (4) is autistic, was diagnosed at 2. PM me also if you wanna chat.

:wave: hiya

I have a 14 yr old son with aspergers syndrome which is high functioning autism. He was diagnosed at 11 so he struggled for a few years without anyone knowing why, i feel terribly guilty for it sometimes :( cos i feel as his mum i should of known but i just thought he was awkward :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back