ADHD

Discussion in 'Growing Up' started by Twinkletoesnw, Jan 5, 2008.

1. Twinkletoesnw

Twinkletoesnw Well-Known Member

Hiya,
    was just wondering if anyone else has children with ADHD or similar conditions....My son is 7 and has ADHD, he is also undergoing tests with the educational psychologist at school for dyslexia and speech and language.

2. Squiglet

Squiglet Well-Known Member

My friend has a little boy (just turned 9) who has ADHD... she's convinced Tia has it because Tia is more hyperactive than her son... but I just think she's energetic... :)

Although Tia does have Dyslexia and Dyspraxia diagnosed, as well as speech and language delay. She has been receiving help from educational psychologists and Speech therapists for years now... and she's doing really well :) Unfortunately shes got a crappy teacher this year whos not very helpful or constructive with her. :roll: But it was bound to happen.

3. Babylicious

Babylicious Well-Known Member

Paris has it, along with aspergers (autism) and dyslexia, if you want to chat feel free to pm me!

She's also 7

4. bonny

bonny Well-Known Member

My son Louie (4) is autistic, was diagnosed at 2. PM me also if you wanna chat.

5. Twinkletoesnw

Twinkletoesnw Well-Known Member

:hug: Thanks girls, and you too, feel free to PM me! :hug:

6. kayzee

kayzee Well-Known Member

:wave: hiya

I have a 14 yr old son with aspergers syndrome which is high functioning autism. He was diagnosed at 11 so he struggled for a few years without anyone knowing why, i feel terribly guilty for it sometimes :( cos i feel as his mum i should of known but i just thought he was awkward :(